Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist - Dublin
Exciting new role within our Digital Team. We are looking for a true optimiser. Someone who is always seeking to find a better way and make ongoing improvements. The Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist is the first hire of its kind here at 123.ie and the individual will play a key role in shaping the experience our customers have online.
The ideal candidate will possess several skills ranging from analytical thinking to creative copywriting. They will be comfortable working with multi-disciplinary teams across IT, Marketing, Sales, Digital, Compliance and Finance to bring the business on a journey of ongoing conversion rate optimisation.
The successful candidate will be able to show previous experience in this field of work whether it be client side or as part of a digital agency. Ideally you will have experience within a CRO role, but we are interested in hearing from candidates who possess the required skillset attained from experience in digital and how they feel the skills are transferable.
Headquartered in London, we have over 12,500 people supporting our 9 million customers, in over 100 countries. We’ve a long-standing reputation in Ireland too and have been providing insurance solutions to the Irish market since 1721. With teams in Dublin, Belfast and Galway we support our customers through our affinity and broker channels and our 123.ie business.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of continued development, with our people at the very heart of it. ‘Your Best U’ is our people brand and reflects our desire for everyone to bring the very best version of themselves to work every day and we build our culture on our values of love simplicity, do the right thing, be better every day and boundless ambition. We are a flexible employer and understand the need to balance work and life outside the office. This is a flexible role with the ability to work dynamically
- Setup, manage and report on website and app performance for 123.ie.
- Develop new ways of measuring user behaviour and provide insightful and actionable initiatives to improve KPI’s.
- Develop a CRO Strategy for 123.ie by means of researching best practices and proposing the inclusion of additional software services.
- Work closely with in-house front-end developers and UX designers to develop, launch and measure new tests based on reporting analysis.
- Reporting into Head of Digital, you will play a major role in the shaping, development and roll-out of a long term digital CX strategy.
- Your knowledge in online user behaviour will help 123.ie continuously strive to achieve best in class Digital CX for our customers and prospects.
- Your ability to use tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and Adobe will enable you to create custom reports and deliver actionable recommendations back to the wider team for development and testing.
- Work with other team members across design and development in the creation and roll-out of new A/B tests throughout the 123.ie suite of products.
- Align proposed testing initiatives with clear KPI’s that align with overall business goals and objectives.
- Create and own a roadmap of testing initiatives for 123.ie website and digital products, ensuring they are rolled out on time, and deliver detailed performance reports on the back of each.
- Ongoing sharing of learnings and knowledge about user behaviour into all future digital projects, ensuring customers are represented in every decision the business make.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience setting up user journey funnels and managing website testing whether it be client side or agency.
- Experience in a high demand DR business.
- Experience with financial service preferred but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative copywriting skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large data sets.
- Comfortable working with design and development teams.
- Ability to clearly translate and explain online behaviour and analysis to key stakeholders across a business.
- Creative thinker, always looking for new and interesting ways to make incremental improvements to user journeys.
- Full suite of Microsoft office
- Comfortable using CMS systems (WordPress, Drupal etc.)
- Google analytics certified
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Proven experience using website performance software (e.g. Hotjar, Google Analytics, Optimizely, Adobe Test & Target, Google Optimize etc).
- Experience with Google Tag Manager a plus, but not strictly required
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.