RSA and 123.ie
Founded in 1710, we are a 300 year old organisation that is empowering people to put the right things in place to prepare them for their future so that they can live a more fulfilled life free from worry and anxiety. Built on resilience, expertise and human empathy, we provide insurance that makes people’s lives easier. We learn from our experiences and build on our strengths every day to deliver the best products and services in the market.
We are always searching for the best protection for our customers with our extensive range of Commercial and Personal Lines products driven by our network of Insurance brokers, scale partners and via our 123.ie brand.
With a global footprint, we have leading positions in Scandinavia, Canada, the UK, Ireland and Middle East. In Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we empower our people work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers.
We know that if we plan for tomorrow, we can truly make a positive impact on people’s lives today.
Looking to the future
In order to be there for our customers during their greatest challenges we are looking for like-minded individuals who will embrace our strategy:
Our Vision — our ambition:
Prepared to make the difference
Our Mission — how we will live our vision:
Harnessing human expertise with agile technology
Our Purpose — why we go to work every day:
To empower people Our Values — our DNA:
Love simplicity, Better everyday, Do the right thing, Boundless ambition
We’re looking for people that are open, engaged, curious and striving to make a real difference – not only in their own lives – but in the lives of those around them.
Culture and Community
Culture and community is a key priority within our organisation. We strive to create a diverse and vibrant workforce where everyone feels valued and everyone’s voice is heard. In RSA and 123.ie career progression is nurtured and performance is recognised. We help people move forward in life that’s why we put steps in place to encourage our colleagues to learn, adapt and growe. We cultivate an open and transparent culture where people can be their true selves. RSA and 123.ie support a stimulated workforce where individuals feel more fulfilled in their role and more comfortable in who they are as a person.
Most importantly, we care about our environment and the communities around us. We support programmes and events that give back and enhance the lives of the vulnerable and those in need.
We have a dedicated Corporate Responsibility programme that facilitates new ways of thinking to help reduce our carbon footprint, protect our planet for future generations and give back to our communities.
Digital Conversion Specialist - Dublin
Exciting new role within our Digital Team. We are looking for a true optimiser. Someone who is always seeking to find a better way and make ongoing improvements. The Digital Conversion Specialist is the first hire of its kind here at RSA & 123.ie and the individual will play a key role in shaping the experience our customers have online.
The ideal candidate will possess several skills ranging from analytical thinking to creative copywriting. They will be comfortable working with multi-disciplinary teams across IT, Marketing, Sales, Digital, Compliance and Finance to bring the business on a journey of ongoing conversion rate optimisation.
The successful candidate will be able to show previous experience in this field of work whether it be client side or as part of a digital agency. Ideally you will have experience within a Digital Conversion Specialist role, but we are interested in hearing from candidates who possess the required skillset attained from experience in digital and how they feel the skills are transferable.
- Setup, manage and report on website and app performance for 123.ie.
- Develop new ways of measuring user behaviour and provide insightful and actionable initiatives to improve KPI’s.
- Develop a Digital Conversion Rate Strategy for 123.ie by means of researching best practices and proposing the inclusion of additional software services.
- Work closely with in-house front-end developers and UX designers to develop, launch and measure new tests based on reporting analysis.
- Reporting into Head of Digital, you will play a major role in the shaping, development and roll-out of a long term digital CX strategy.
- Your knowledge in online user behaviour will help RSA & 123.ie continuously strive to achieve best in class Digital CX for our customers and prospects.
- Your ability to use tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and Adobe will enable you to create custom reports and deliver actionable recommendations back to the wider team for development and testing.
- Work with other team members across design and development in the creation and roll-out of new A/B tests throughout the 123.ie suite of products.
- Align proposed testing initiatives with clear KPI’s that align with overall business goals and objectives.
- Create and own a roadmap of testing initiatives for RSA & 123.ie website and digital products, ensuring they are rolled out on time, and deliver detailed performance reports on the back of each.
- Ongoing sharing of learnings and knowledge about user behaviour into all future digital projects, ensuring customers are represented in every decision the business make.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience setting up user journey funnels and managing website testing whether it be client side or agency.
- Experience in a high demand DR business.
- Experience with financial service preferred but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative copywriting skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large data sets.
- Comfortable working with design and development teams.
- Ability to clearly translate and explain online behaviour and analysis to key stakeholders across a business.
- Creative thinker, always looking for new and interesting ways to make incremental improvements to user journeys.
- Full suite of Microsoft office
- Comfortable using CMS systems (WordPress, Drupal etc.)
- Google analytics certified
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Proven experience using website performance software (e.g. Hotjar, Google Analytics, Optimizely, Adobe Test & Target, Google Optimize etc).
- Experience with Google Tag Manager a plus, but not strictly required
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.