Enterprise Architect - Dublin
Excellent new role in our IT departments as part of the Office of the CIO. We are looking to hire an experienced Enterprise Architect to lead our architecture plans to ensure our projects deliver in line with our IT Strategy.
As the Enterprise Architect you will work closely with our application and infrastructure outsource providers, as well as our change delivery function, and stakeholders across IT including Information Security, Operational Resilience and Service Delivery. You will be expected to contribute to and help shape the overall IT Strategy, as well as define the solution architecture on specific projects, or oversee projects to ensure appropriate solutions.
You will have extensive experience in technology, change management, governance and a proven delivery track record. The RSAII estate is a mix of a Microsoft based set of applications hosted in a managed data centre, coupled with numerous SaaS offerings accessed directly, or via APIs. Selection of and designing effective integration with such solutions will be key to the role, as identification of stakeholder interests in such solutions.
At RSA Ireland our history goes way back. We can trace our roots to 1710. We are proud of our past, but we’re all about the future. A proud future powered by profitable growth and strong values.
Headquartered in London, we have over 12,500 people supporting our 9 million customers, in over 100 countries. We’ve a long-standing reputation in Ireland too and have been providing insurance solutions to the Irish market since 1721. With teams in Dublin, Belfast and Galway we support our customers through our affinity and broker channels and our 123.ie business.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of continued development, with our people at the very heart of it. ‘Your Best U’ is our people brand and reflects our desire for everyone to bring the very best version of themselves to work every day and we build our culture on our values of love simplicity, do the right thing, be better every day and boundless ambition. We are a flexible employer and understand the need to balance work and life outside the office. This is a flexible role with the ability to work dynamically.
- Support the development and of the IS strategy, and assisting with its implementation
- Leading the development and implementation of the cloud policy. Supporting the development and implementation of other IT policies, standards and guidelines to ensure consistent levels of service, performance and governance in line with all relevant RSA, legal and regulatory requirements
- Leading and managing relationships with key stakeholders to support the development of IT capability in line with the IT strategy
- Effective identification and management of IT Risks, including supportability, redundancy, recoverability and availability.
- Providing the right resources and expertise to support the assessment of the current and planned technology components of business change initiatives and ensure such components are appropriate and aligned with the IS strategy.
- Satisfaction of stakeholders with Information Security, Operational Resilience and Enterprise Architecture
- Alignment to IT Strategy
- Positive impact on customer satisfaction levels internally and externally
- Compliance with Group Policies in the areas of Security, IT, Cloud, Operational Resilience
- Experience of developing & implementing IT strategies in complex businesses
- Technology based career, ideally in a financial services or insurance
- Experience in governing Office 365 and AD/SSO
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture frameworks, tools, and modelling languages, for visualisation and governance of complex systems, e.g. iServer, ServiceNow CMDB, HPOV, ArchiMate, TOGAF.
- Experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams in complex operating environments
- Experience of ensuring compliance with regulation and corporate policies
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
- Experience working in a regulated environment, including 3LoD
- Experience in an outsourced ITIL environment
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.