Change and IT Programme Manager - Dublin
The role of Change & IT Programme Manager will involve managing the development and implementation of business and IT changes across the company. You will plan and manage a programme or a set of interrelated projects, within the CIO Function, to deliver the business vision. You will scope and establish the projects and ensure adherence to appropriate project management standards.
You may be working to tight timescales and budgets and managing complex requirements and relationships. You will be a seasoned manager, have strong leadership and decision-making skills, and be able to influence others and maintain effective working relationships with senior management and the executive.
Headquartered in London, we have over 12,500 people supporting our 9 million customers, in over 100 countries. We’ve a long-standing reputation in Ireland too and have been providing insurance solutions to the Irish market since 1721. With teams in Dublin, Belfast and Galway we support our customers through our affinity and broker channels and our 123.ie business.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of continued development, with our people at the very heart of it. ‘Your Best U’ is our people brand and reflects our desire for everyone to bring the very best version of themselves to work every day and we build our culture on our values of love simplicity, do the right thing, be better every day and boundless ambition. We are a flexible employer and understand the need to balance work and life outside the office. This is a flexible role with the ability to work dynamically
- Managing the development and maintenance of programme/projects plans, scope and budgets as per defined standards.
- Defining, planning and monitoring project requirements and deliverables to ensure delivery to time, cost and quality.
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure involvement, consensus and buy-in.
- Managing programme risks, issues, dependencies and interfaces to ensure potential problems are identified and controlled.
- Leading, motivating and coaching project managers to deliver the objectives and solutions within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Leading the development and implementation of benefits realisation strategies and processes to ensure that expected business benefits are assigned, measured, and tracked.
- Leading the development and implementation of programme and project closure activities to identify lessons learned, obtain sign-off of deliverables and assign remaining activities to relevant business areas.
- Ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
- Ensuring effective team member development.
- Programme / Project delivery against schedule, budget and quality.
- Programme / Project delivery conforms with relevant standards and governance.
- Customer satisfaction levels with the Programme.
- Positive impact on customer satisfaction levels with the business.
- Operational efficiency gains.
- Motivates and develops several teams creating a positive culture and environment.
- Financial Services Industry knowledge – Insurance industry an advantage
- Project Management qualification preferred e.g Prince, PMP
- Experience of managing major and complex change and technology programmes/projects.
- Strong knowledge of IT lifecycle, including familiarity with concepts, practices and procedures.
- Experience of dealing with major stakeholders and large suppliers.
- Experience operating within an outsourced model.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interpret the audience and communicate accordingly.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.