Resilience & Business Coordinator
Excellent opportunity for 11 Month contract for an experienced Resilience & Business Coordinator to join our Operational Resilience team. This is a unique role which would very closely with several area such as Facilities, IT, Architecture, Resilience Management & Security with sits within the wider CIO function.
As the Resilience & Business Coordinator you will be an integral member of the CIO team maintaining relationships with partners across our business and working collaboratively with specific functions in CIO area. You will make valuable contributions through your knowledge and understanding of the business areas you collaborate with, your drive to contribute to business performance and your ability to align with the requirements of the business needs.
You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail a pro at prioritising and managing multiple workstreams as well as being a people person.
At RSA Ireland our history goes way back. We can trace our roots to 1710. We are proud of our past, but we’re all about the future. A proud future powered by profitable growth and strong values.
Headquartered in London, we have over 12,500 people supporting our 9 million customers, in over 100 countries. We’ve a long-standing reputation in Ireland too and have been providing insurance solutions to the Irish market since 1721. With teams in Dublin, Belfast and Galway we support our customers through our affinity and broker channels and our 123.ie business.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of continued development, with our people at the very heart of it. ‘Your Best U’ is our people brand and reflects our desire for everyone to bring the very best version of themselves to work every day and we build our culture on our values of love simplicity, do the right thing, be better every day and boundless ambition. We are a flexible employer and understand the need to balance work and life outside the office. This is a flexible role with the ability to work dynamically.
- Support the Head of Operational Resilience in the management and oversight of the Operational Resilience Programme – including Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Technology Resilience, Third Party Supplier Resilience and People Resilience.
- Accurate and timely management of CIO office reporting responsibilities at local and group level.
- Overall monitoring and oversight of the Governance Framework as it applies to IT outsourcers.
- Overall monitoring and facilitation of the Design Authority Board
- Assist Facilities management including supplier/ outsource interface.
- Communications - scheduled newsletters and ad hoc info-mails to the business functions – for CIO and Facilities Management.
- Management of corporate mobile phone programme, supplier and governance.
- Coordinate mobile phone orders, updates and requests and dealing with third party telephony supplier.
- Management of travel system (in relation to RSA IRE)
- Engaging in and with CIO Management Team, Executive Team and Group Operational Resilience as required.
- Previous experiences in Business Continuity or one of the core components supported by a strong understanding and experience in Risk Management.
- Experience, preferably in Financial Services
- Knowledge of Facilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advances Microsoft Office applications
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status