Temporary Commercial Administrator - Galway
Exciting opportunity to begin a career within the Insurance industry. We are currently hiring for a Commercial Administrator to join our expanding Commercial Lines operations in Galway for a 6 months contract. We are looking for individuals at entry level and are also looking for more experienced administrators.
The Commercial Administrator will be involve providing a wide range of administrative and support services that help managers and staff carry out their work. You will spend most of your time providing administrative support, collecting information, producing documents, and supporting assigned staff.
These jobs are found all over RSA in every part of the business, providing administrative support of all kinds. You will work in a team environment, liaising with and meeting the needs of internal customers. You will have good business and operational administration skills and experience.
At RSA Ireland our history goes way back. We can trace our roots to 1710. We are proud of our past, but we’re all about the future. A proud future powered by profitable growth and strong values.
Headquartered in London, we have over 12,500 people supporting our 9 million customers, in over 100 countries. We’ve a long-standing reputation in Ireland too and have been providing insurance solutions to the Irish market since 1721. With teams in Dublin, Belfast and Galway we support our customers through our affinity and broker channels and our 123.ie business.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of continued development, with our people at the very heart of it. ‘Your Best U’ is our people brand and reflects our desire for everyone to bring the very best version of themselves to work every day and we build our culture on our values of love simplicity, do the right thing, be better every day and boundless ambition. We are a flexible employer and understand the need to balance work and life outside the office. This is a flexible role with the ability to work dynamically.
- Providing a wide range of administrative and support services to help managers and staff carry out their work more efficiently and effectively.
- Collating information and producing documents to support the operation and management of the business.
- Managing administrative systems to ensure that information is recorded, secure and accessible.
- Providing support and guidance to allocated staff in the team to facilitate their development and achievement of objectives.
- Customer satisfaction in relation to the following:
- Completion of all administrative activities on time, and in full
- Delivery of timely, clear and appropriate information
- Timely and appropriate response to queries/issues
- Key contact with Underwriting Team providing administrative support
- Administrative Excellence – Advanced
- Experience of administrative environments.
- Experience of organising/co-coordinating work.
- Experience in delivering customer service in a financial services environment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with a commitment to delivering quality results.
- Good oral and communication skills.
- Complete the appropriate annual CPD requirement as defined by the Financial Regulator and/or the Professional Body to which you are affiliated, (e.g. III, CII, CIPD, ACCA)'
- This role is subject to the Fitness and Probity Standards (“The Standards”) ,issued under Section 50 of the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 and any subsequent amendments. The role holder must ensure they are fully aware of the Standards and in a position to fully comply with them at all times.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.