RSA and 123.ie
Founded in 1710, we are a 300-year-old organisation that is empowering people to put the right things in place to prepare them for their future so that they can live a more fulfilled life free from worry and anxiety.
Built on resilience, expertise and human empathy, we provide insurance that makes people’s lives easier. We learn from our experiences and build on our strengths every day to deliver the best products and services in the market. We are always searching for the best protection for our customers with our extensive range of Commercial and Personal Lines products driven by our network of Insurance brokers, scale partners and via our 123.ie brand.
With a global footprint, we have leading positions in Scandinavia, Canada, the UK, Ireland and Middle East. In Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we empower our people work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers.
We know that if we plan for tomorrow, we can truly make a positive impact on people’s lives today. Looking to the future In order to be there for our customers during their greatest challenges we are looking for like-minded individuals who will embrace our strategy:
Our Vision — our ambition:
Prepared to make the difference
Our Mission — how we will live our vision:
Harnessing human expertise with agile technology
Our Purpose — why we go to work every day:
To empower people
Our Values — our DNA:
Love simplicity, Better everyday, Do the right thing, Boundless ambition
We’re looking for people that are open, engaged and striving to make a real difference – not only in their own lives – but in the lives of those around them
Culture and Community
Culture and community is a key priority within our organisation.
We strive to create a diverse and vibrant workforce where everyone feels valued and everyone’s voice is heard.
In RSA and 123.ie career progression is nurtured and performance is recognised. We help people move forward in life that’s why we put steps in place to encourage our colleagues to learn, adapt and grow.
We cultivate an open and transparent culture where people can be
their true selves. RSA and 123.ie support a stimulated workforce where individuals feel more fulfilled in their role and more comfortable in who
they are as a person.
Most importantly, we care about our environment and the communities around us. We support programmes and events that give back and enhance the lives of the vulnerable and those in need. We have a dedicated Corporate Responsibility programme that facilitates new ways of thinking to help reduce our carbon footprint, protect our planet for future generations and give back to our communities.
Employee Experience & Engagement Lead
A key member of the People & Culture team, this is a new role at RSA & 123.ie. This role is designed to foster a culture and community where our people can thrive and feel engaged to be the best version of themselves.
You will lead with care and empathy and as part of a team, helping to deliver value driven employee experience and engagement initiatives for a more inclusive culture. You will be adaptable, agile, resilient and creative.
Top candidates will have a successful track record of conceiving and implementing effective Engagement, Wellness, Diversity and Inclusion programmes, powered by a customer-empathy mindset. This exciting role will optimize all elements of the employee experience and will be influential in driving our organisation towards a more inclusive and engaged future.
- Supporting the Head of People & Culture to define the employee experience and engagement strategy and identify key priorities
- Leading the development and rollout of a wellness programme
- Coordinating our employee engagement surveys
- Using insights gained from engagement surveys to help drive improved culture and engagement outcomes
- Partnering with Business Partners and Leaders to design and shape initiatives to ensure effective and consistent employee experience
- Leading our Connect engagement team to help activate our programmes and initiatives
- Being a strong advocate of employee voice using various methods to listen to and engage with our people
- Managing internal communications channels, working with our Communications & Corporate Responsibility manager
- Shaping and driving a culture that attracts, engages and retains talent focused on performance and aligned to values
- Introducing and supporting culture programs; help create a thriving and engaged culture and community
- Preparing regular and ad hoc reports on culture and engagement initiatives as required
- Project managing different programmes of work to ensure a structured approach
- Supporting the delivery of our D&I strategy and implementation plan, aligned to our culture and values.
Attributes and Qualifications:
- Track record and experience of working on engagement or cultural initiatives
- Relevant degree in either HR or a relevant business discipline
- Track record of successful project management
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence, interpersonal and written communication skills to connect our distributed teams
- Results driven with a collaborative style
- Proven ability to be resourceful, inventive, self-motivated, and able to lead and influence others
- Social media and communications platforms experience
- Values driven
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status