RSA and 123.ie
Founded in 1710, we are a 300-year-old organisation that is empowering people to put the right things in place to prepare them for their future so that they can live a more fulfilled life free from worry and anxiety.
Built on resilience, expertise and human empathy, we provide insurance that makes people’s lives easier. We learn from our experiences and build on our strengths every day to deliver the best products and services in the market. We are always searching for the best protection for our customers with our extensive range of Commercial and Personal Lines products driven by our network of Insurance brokers, scale partners and via our 123.ie brand.
With a global footprint, we have leading positions in Scandinavia, Canada, the UK, Ireland and Middle East. In Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we empower our people work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. We know that if we plan for tomorrow, we can truly make a positive impact on people’s lives today.
Looking to the future In order to be there for our customers during their greatest challenges we are looking for like-minded individuals who will embrace our strategy:
Our Vision — our ambition:
Prepared to make the difference
Our Mission — how we will live our vision:
Harnessing human expertise with agile technology
Our Purpose — why we go to work every day:
To empower people
Our Values — our DNA:
Love simplicity, Better every day, Do the right thing, Boundless ambition
We’re looking for people that are open, engaged, curious and striving to make a real difference – not only in their own lives – but in the lives of those around them.
Culture and Community
Culture and community is a key priority within our organisation.
We strive to create a diverse and vibrant workforce where everyone feels valued and everyone’s voice is heard.
In RSA and 123.ie career progression is nurtured and performance is recognised. We help people move forward in life that’s why we put steps in place to encourage our colleagues to learn, adapt and grow.
We cultivate an open and transparent culture where people can be their true selves. RSA and 123.ie support a stimulated workforce where individuals feel more fulfilled in their role and more comfortable in who they are as a person. Most importantly, we care about our environment and the communities around us.
We support programmes and events that give back and enhance the lives of the vulnerable and those in need. We have a dedicated Corporate Responsibility programme that facilitates new ways of thinking to help reduce our carbon footprint, protect our planet for future generations and give back to our communities.
Communications & Corporate Responsibility Manager
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Change, People & Culture, this is a dynamic role encompassing internal and external communications, PR, Internal Marketing, & Corporate Responsibility.
You will have a strong knowledge and experience of leading internal and external communications and CR strategies, experience at building collaborative relationships and have strong influencing ability. You will have strong corporate external and media relations experience, capable of building and expanding relationships with stakeholders.
Your communications skills; both written and verbal will be excellent, with an ability to deliver to deadlines and assume responsibility for execution of end to end communication plans. You will be creative and innovative, with a proven track record of in communications and CR.
- Leading the development and execution of internal and external communications and strategy, PR, Internal Marketing, Corporate Responsibility and events
- Developing strong working relationships with key stakeholders, internally, and externally with media and partners
- Providing expert and best practice advice and guidance on communications plans and strategies to stakeholders
- Coaching and supporting senior leaders to ensure effective communications delivery
- Leading and / or supporting the delivery of projects and initiatives to the ensure delivery of global and local business priorities
- Sourcing internal and/or external resources to deliver relevant expertise
- Implementing the Corporate Responsibility plans and working with key partners to achieve CR objectives
- Supporting the People & Culture team to deliver on key initiatives aligned to the business requirements and the people agenda
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 10-12 years of experience in public relations, communications
- Corporate responsibility experience
Attributes and Qualifications:
- Positive can-do attitude
- Agency experiences is preferred
- Proven track record of strong internal and external communications at a senior corporate level
- Experience working with a wide variety of stakeholders on delivering communications end to end initiatives
- Experience of CR strategy and delivery
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Results driven with a collaborative style
- Proven ability to be resourceful, inventive, self-motivated, and able to lead and influence others
- Creative, and curious to enable the best business outcomes
- A rigorous approach to structure, timelines and execution of plans
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status