RSA and 123.ie
Founded in 1710, we are a 300-year-old organisation that is empowering people to put the right things in place to prepare them for their future so that they can live a more fulfilled life free from worry and anxiety.
Built on resilience, expertise and human empathy, we provide insurance that makes people’s lives easier. We learn from our experiences and build on our strengths every day to deliver the best products and services in the market. We are always searching for the best protection for our customers with our extensive range of Commercial and Personal Lines products driven by our network of Insurance brokers, scale partners and via our 123.ie brand.
With a global footprint, we have leading positions in Scandinavia, Canada, the UK, Ireland and Middle East. In Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we empower our people work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. We know that if we plan for tomorrow, we can truly make a positive impact on people’s lives today.
Looking to the future In order to be there for our customers during their greatest challenges we are looking for like-minded individuals who will embrace our strategy:
Our Vision — our ambition:
Prepared to make the difference
Our Mission — how we will live our vision:
Harnessing human expertise with agile technology
Our Purpose — why we go to work every day:
To empower people
Our Values — our DNA:
Love simplicity, Better every day, Do the right thing, Boundless ambition
We’re looking for people that are open, engaged, curious and striving to make a real difference – not only in their own lives – but in the lives of those around them.
Culture and Community
Culture and community is a key priority within our organisation.
We strive to create a diverse and vibrant workforce where everyone feels valued and everyone’s voice is heard.
In RSA and 123.ie career progression is nurtured and performance is recognised. We help people move forward in life that’s why we put steps in place to encourage our colleagues to learn, adapt and grow.
We cultivate an open and transparent culture where people can be their true selves. RSA and 123.ie support a stimulated workforce where individuals feel more fulfilled in their role and more comfortable in who they are as a person. Most importantly, we care about our environment and the communities around us.
We support programmes and events that give back and enhance the lives of the vulnerable and those in need. We have a dedicated Corporate Responsibility programme that facilitates new ways of thinking to help reduce our carbon footprint, protect our planet for future generations and give back to our communities.
Excellent new career opportunity for a Complaints Specialist to join our Complaints team. As the new Complaints Specialist, you will be responsible for day to day activity management of the complaint handlers, referral point for the business on complaint queries, case management of FSPO complaints and act as a senior complaint handler for complex cases.
- Referral point for complaint queries from complaint handlers across RSA and 123.ie
- Point of escalation for customers wishing to query their complaint response
- Recommend changes to improve the effectiveness of the complaint’s management process
- Provide on demand training for any emerging trends in the identification or handling of complaints for customer facing teams
- Liaising with the Training and Quality team to continuously improve the training programmes and identify any training needs
- Designing, developing, and delivering engaging complaint training programmes to new and existing employees
- Keeping training material, learning aids and process documents updated
- Ensure that complaints are assigned daily in a timely manor
- Management of FSPO files and/or complaints assigned to you
- Complete daily data quality checks on Complaints SharePoint and action any errors or omissions
- Monitoring and evaluating complaint handler performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary
- Document and maintain all complaint handling process
- Process Data Access requests
- Qualified APA is necessary
- Demonstrated self-motivation and an ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Effective communication skills
- A desire to continue to develop skills and knowledge
- Achievement of personal and team/ performance targets
- Personal and team compliance with legal, regulatory and policy requirements
- Reporting timelines are met and to a high standard
- Increased efficiency within the team
- Personal and team application of People Expectations
- Feedback from internal customers and colleagues.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.