RSA and 123.ie
Founded in 1710, we are a 300-year-old organisation that is empowering people to put the right things in place to prepare them for their future so that they can live a more fulfilled life free from worry and anxiety.
Built on resilience, expertise and human empathy, we provide insurance that makes people’s lives easier. We learn from our experiences and build on our strengths every day to deliver the best products and services in the market. We are always searching for the best protection for our customers with our extensive range of Commercial and Personal Lines products driven by our network of Insurance brokers, scale partners and via our 123.ie brand.
With a global footprint, we have leading positions in Scandinavia, Canada, the UK, Ireland and Middle East. In Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we empower our people work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. We know that if we plan for tomorrow, we can truly make a positive impact on people’s lives today.
Looking to the future
In order to be there for our customers during their greatest challenges we are looking for like-minded individuals who will embrace our strategy:
Our Vision — our ambition:
Prepared to make the difference
Our Mission — how we will live our vision:
Harnessing human expertise with agile technology
Our Purpose — why we go to work every day:
To empower people
Our Values — our DNA:
Love simplicity, Better every day, Do the right thing, Boundless ambition
We’re looking for people that are open, engaged, curious and striving to make a real difference – not only in their own lives – but in the lives of those around them.
Culture and Community
Culture and community is a key priority within our organisation. We strive to create a diverse and vibrant workforce where everyone feels valued and everyone’s voice is heard. In RSA and 123.ie career progression is nurtured and performance is recognised. We help people move forward in life that’s why we put steps in place to encourage our colleagues to learn, adapt and grow.
We cultivate an open and transparent culture where people can be their true selves. RSA and 123.ie support a stimulated workforce where individuals feel more fulfilled in their role and more comfortable in who they are as a person. Most importantly, we care about our environment and the communities around us.
We support programmes and events that give back and enhance the lives of the vulnerable and those in need. We have a dedicated Corporate Responsibility programme that facilitates new ways of thinking to help reduce our carbon footprint, protect our planet for future generations and give back to our communities.
Supplier Management Risk & Governance Analyst - Dublin
We are looking for a risk and governance analyst to join our Procurement team in Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of activities to support the Procurement team in implementing supplier management processes under RSA’s Third Party Management Programme.
This role requires the use of strong analytical, organisational and communication skills to contribute to the realisation of all areas of the Procurement plans.
- Conducting due diligence activities on suppliers in line with RSA processes & systems
- Analysing and monitoring supplier performance data (compliance, spend, risk, SLAs, solvency)
- Working with stakeholders in the business to support and monitor their supplier management activities
- Maintaining and updating supplier management systems
- Ensuring key governance requirements regarding the supplier relationship are consistently met in a timely manner
- Producing reports to support the governance and oversight of supplier management
- Maintaining and managing the contracts’ database
- Conducting data & control validation testing
- Good working knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements in a financial services company e.g. Solvency II, CBI Outsourcing Guidelines
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting
- Advanced MS Excel
- Good working knowledge of procedures and compliance requirements in a corporate environment
- Strong organisational skills and methodical approach to results’ delivery
- Previous experience in a supplier management/procurement function is desirable, but not essential
- Ability to build effective cross-team and supplier relationships
- Experience of working with Third Party Risk systems is desirable, but not essential
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Good problem solver
- Effective written communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in MS PowerPoint
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.