RSA and 123.ie
Founded in 1710, we are a 300-year-old organization that is empowering people to put the right things in place to prepare them for their future so that they can live a more fulfilled life free from worry and anxiety.
Built on resilience, expertise and human empathy, we provide insurance that makes people’s lives easier. We learn from our experiences and build on our strengths every day to deliver the best products and services in the market. We are always searching for the best protection for our customers with our extensive range of Commercial and Personal Lines products driven by our network of Insurance brokers, scale partners and via our 123.ie brand.
With a global footprint, we have leading positions in Scandinavia, Canada, the UK, Ireland and Middle East. In Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we empower our people work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. We know that if we plan for tomorrow, we can truly make a positive impact on people’s lives today.
Looking to the future
In order to be there for our customers during their greatest challenges we are looking for like-minded individuals who will embrace our strategy:
Our Vision — our ambition:
Prepared to make the difference
Our Mission — how we will live our vision:
Harnessing human expertise with agile technology
Our Purpose — why we go to work every day:
To empower people
Our Values — our DNA:
Love simplicity, Better every day, Do the right thing, Boundless ambition
We’re looking for people that are open, engaged, curious and striving to make a real difference – not only in their own lives – but in the lives of those around them.
Culture and Community
Culture and community is a key priority within our organization.
We strive to create a diverse and vibrant workforce where everyone feels valued and everyone’s voice is heard.
In RSA and 123.ie career progression is nurtured and performance is recognized. We help people move forward in life that’s why we put steps in place to encourage our colleagues to learn, adapt and grow.
We cultivate an open and transparent culture where people can be their true selves. RSA and 123.ie support a stimulated workforce where individuals feel more fulfilled in their role and more comfortable in who they are as a person. Most importantly, we care about our environment and the communities around us.
We support programmes and events that give back and enhance the lives of the vulnerable and those in need. We have a dedicated Corporate Responsibility programmer that facilitates new ways of thinking to help reduce our carbon footprint, protect our planet for future generations and give back to our communities.
Resilience & Business Coordinator - 6 Month Contract
Excellent opportunity for 6 Month contract for an experienced Resilience & Business Coordinator to join our Operational Resilience team. This is a unique role which would very closely with several areas such as Facilities, IT, Architecture, Resilience Management & Security with sits within the wider CIO function.
As the Resilience & Business Coordinator you will be an integral member of the CIO team maintaining relationships with partners across our business and working collaboratively with specific functions in CIO area. You will make valuable contributions through your knowledge and understanding of the business areas you collaborate with, your drive to contribute to business performance and your ability to align with the requirements of the business needs.
You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail a pro at prioritising and managing multiple workstreams as well as being a people person.
- Support the Head of Operational Resilience in the management and oversight of the Operational Resilience Programme – including Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Technology Resilience, Third Party Supplier Resilience and People Resilience.
- Accurate and timely management of CIO office reporting responsibilities at local and group level.
- Overall monitoring and oversight of the Governance Framework as it applies to IT outsourcers.
- Overall monitoring and facilitation of the Design Authority Board
- Assist Facilities management including supplier/ outsource interface.
- Communications - scheduled newsletters and ad hoc info-mails to the business functions – for CIO and Facilities Management.
- Management of corporate mobile phone programme, supplier and governance.
- Coordinate mobile phone orders, updates and requests and dealing with third party telephony supplier.
- Management of travel system (in relation to RSA IRE)
- Engaging in and with CIO Management Team, Executive Team and Group Operational Resilience as required.
- Previous experiences in Business Continuity or one of the core components supported by a strong understanding and experience in Risk Management.
- Experience, preferably in Financial Services
- Knowledge of Facilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advances Microsoft Office applications
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status