Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Out stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Property Claims Handler – Dublin Hybrid
A Senior Claims Handler role involves supporting a Team Manager to achieve operational and quality targets. You will assist in the following areas: handling a portfolio of property claims within an agreed authority level, completing QA, implementing standards to deliver on customer service and quality excellence, complaints & queries, professional and technical capabilities.
- Managing a portfolio of property claims including Household, Commercial, Engineering and Construction, within their delegated personal authority level, in line with established standards.
- You will spend your time reviewing and assessing claims, liaising with customers, internal colleagues and suppliers; providing support, advice and guidance to them.
- Improving customer service and quality standards.
- Assisting in quality assurance and identifying key trends.
- Supporting the Team Manager to ensure all relevant aspects of CPC and MCC regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure key SLAs are met within the team
- Create an environment of learning and development to ensure our customers receive an informative & professional experience.
- APA or CIP Qualified
- 2 years claims handling experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hybrid role
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status