RSA & 123.ie
Founded in 1710, we are a 300-year-old organization that is empowering people to put the right things in place to prepare them for their future so that they can live a more fulfilled life free from worry and anxiety.
Built on resilience, expertise and human empathy, we provide insurance that makes people’s lives easier. We learn from our experiences and build on our strengths every day to deliver the best products and services in the market. We are always searching for the best protection for our customers with our extensive range of Commercial and Personal Lines products driven by our network of Insurance brokers, scale partners and via our 123.ie brand.
With a global footprint, we have leading positions in Scandinavia, Canada, the UK, Ireland and Middle East. In Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we empower our people work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. We know that if we plan for tomorrow, we can truly make a positive impact on people’s lives today.
Looking to the future
In order to be there for our customers during their greatest challenges we are looking for like-minded individuals who will embrace our strategy:
Our Vision — our ambition:
Prepared to make the difference
Our Mission — how we will live our vision:
Harnessing human expertise with agile technology
Our Purpose — why we go to work every day:
We are here to help people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times.
Our Values — guide everything we do and show what we stand for:
Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence and Generosity
Culture and Community
Culture and community is a key priority within our organization. We strive to create a diverse and vibrant workforce where everyone feels valued and everyone’s voice is heard.
In RSA and 123.ie career progression is nurtured and performance is recognized. We help people move forward in life that’s why we put steps in place to encourage our colleagues to learn, adapt and grow.
We cultivate an open and transparent culture where people can be their true selves. RSA and 123.ie support a stimulated workforce where individuals feel more fulfilled in their role and more comfortable in who they are as a person. Most importantly, we care about our environment and the communities around us.
We support programmes and events that give back and enhance the lives of the vulnerable and those in need. We have a dedicated Corporate Responsibility programmes that facilitates new ways of thinking to help reduce our carbon footprint, protect our planet for future generations and give back to our communities.
Property Claims Handler – Dublin
A Senior Claims Handler role involves supporting a Team Manager to achieve operational and quality targets. You will assist in the following areas: coaching & developing your team, completing QA, implementing standards to deliver on customer service and quality excellence, complaints & queries, professional and technical capabilities and also spending time in your core role.
- Assisting the Team Manager in leading and developing the team to ensure operational and quality targets are delivered.
- Guiding and coaching new team members to increase professional and technical capability.
- Improving customer service and quality standards.
- Working closely with managers and other supervisors to effectively implement change and strategy to deliver agreed business benefits.
- Assisting in quality assurance and identifying key trends.
- Supporting the Team Manager to ensure all relevant aspects of CPC and MCC regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure key SLAs are met within the team
- Create an environment of learning and development to ensure our customers receive an informative & professional experience.
- APA or CIP Qualified
- 2 years experiences within claims
- Strong Communications skill
- Excellent attention to details
- Role requires some travel to Galway office
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status