RSA & 123.ie
Founded in 1710, we are a 300-year-old organization that is empowering people to put the right things in place to prepare them for their future so that they can live a more fulfilled life free from worry and anxiety.
Built on resilience, expertise and human empathy, we provide insurance that makes people’s lives easier. We learn from our experiences and build on our strengths every day to deliver the best products and services in the market. We are always searching for the best protection for our customers with our extensive range of Commercial and Personal Lines products driven by our network of Insurance brokers, scale partners and via our 123.ie brand.
With a global footprint, we have leading positions in Scandinavia, Canada, the UK, Ireland and Middle East. In Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we empower our people work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. We know that if we plan for tomorrow, we can truly make a positive impact on people’s lives today.
Looking to the future
In order to be there for our customers during their greatest challenges we are looking for like-minded individuals who will embrace our strategy:
Our Vision — our ambition:
Prepared to make the difference
Our Mission — how we will live our vision:
Harnessing human expertise with agile technology
Our Purpose — why we go to work every day:
To empower people
Our Values — our DNA:
Love simplicity, Better every day, Do the right thing, Boundless ambition
We’re looking for people that are open, engaged, curious and striving to make a real difference – not only in their own lives – but in the lives of those around them.
Culture and Community
Culture and community is a key priority within our organization. We strive to create a diverse and vibrant workforce where everyone feels valued and everyone’s voice is heard.
In RSA and 123.ie career progression is nurtured and performance is recognized. We help people move forward in life that’s why we put steps in place to encourage our colleagues to learn, adapt and grow.
We cultivate an open and transparent culture where people can be their true selves. RSA and 123.ie support a stimulated workforce where individuals feel more fulfilled in their role and more comfortable in who they are as a person. Most importantly, we care about our environment and the communities around us.
We support programmes and events that give back and enhance the lives of the vulnerable and those in need. We have a dedicated Corporate Responsibility programmes that facilitates new ways of thinking to help reduce our carbon footprint, protect our planet for future generations and give back to our communities.
Claims Technical File Reviewer
Excellent opportunity to enhance your career within the Insurance industry. We are looking to hire a Claims Technical File Reviewer. This Claims Technical File Reviewer will be involved in undertaking comprehensive reviews of Motor Damage Claims files to monitor leakage and other defined areas of process compliance, assisting with the process to measure the financial, operational and regulatory impact of non-compliance.
You will spend your time performing Technical File Reviews using the RSAII Claims Technical File SharePoint Review Tool and any other reviews or quality control that the team is required to perform to support achievement of business goals. You will use your technical knowledge, analytical and communication skills to assess, report and advise on the management, control and improvement of claims best practices.
You will have strong communication and organisational skills with good attention to detail. This role will be part of the Claims Insight & Control Team
- Developing and maintaining robust relationships with key stakeholders to influence, challenge and support the Claims Technical File Review Process and Business goals.
- Undertaking Technical File and Claims Leakage Improvement Reviews, reviewing live and closed claims files as required to identify process breaches and other areas for improvement.
- Analysing Claims Technical File Review results and assisting with reporting, recommending appropriate corrective action and requirements, including development needs for claims handlers
- Linking in with Technical File Review Consultant and Claims Controls Lead as well as Claims Team and Line Management to identify and develop improvement opportunities and maintain best practices.
- Conducting other claims monitoring and reporting aligned to key risk areas.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the Group Claims Policy and its associated supporting Frameworks, specifically the Group Claims Technical Review Framework.
- Working with FCF, Risk, Regulatory Compliance and Audit ensuring claims supports the three lines of defence method of control. Ensuring all actions, remediations post any reviews are completed within the required timeframes.
- Contributing and managing the production of communications and presentations for stakeholders where applicable.
- Participating in Claims related projects as required and ensuring projects are delivered on time and in line with project scope and definition.
- Quality of internal/external stakeholder relationships and associated feedback
- Achievement of personal and Team performance targets
- Compliance with legal, regulatory and policy requirements
- Support and Input to Claims Insight & Control Team
- APA / CIP / ACII or other recognised qualification
- Experience of working within a Technical Claims/Business Assessment environment
- Track record of delivering claims reviews, QA and change processes
- Experience of working with key stakeholders to deliver change
- Hold or be progressing toward a recognised qualification in line with the requirements of the Minimum Competency Code for this role (e.g. Grandfathered / APA / CIP / ACII or other recognised qualification)
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.