RSA and 123.ie
Founded in 1710, we are a 300-year-old organisation that is empowering people to put the right things in place to prepare them for their future so that they can live a more fulfilled life free from worry and anxiety.
Built on resilience, expertise and human empathy, we provide insurance that makes people’s lives easier. We learn from our experiences and build on our strengths every day to deliver the best products and services in the market.
With a global footprint, we have leading positions in Scandinavia, Canada, the UK, Ireland and Middle East. In Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we empower our people work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. We know that if we plan for tomorrow, we can truly make a positive impact on people’s lives today.
Looking to the future
In order to be there for our customers during their greatest challenges we are looking for like-minded individuals who will embrace our strategy:
Our Vision — our ambition:
Prepared to make the difference
Our Mission — how we will live our vision:
Harnessing human expertise with agile technology
Our Purpose — why we go to work every day:
To empower people
Our Values — our DNA:
Love simplicity, Better every day, Do the right thing, Boundless ambition
We’re looking for people that are open, engaged, curious and striving to make a real difference – not only in their own lives – but in the lives of those around them.
Culture and Community
Culture and community is a key priority within our organisation. We strive to create a diverse and vibrant workforce where everyone feels valued and everyone’s voice is heard.
In RSA career progression is nurtured and performance is recognised. We help people move forward in life that’s why we put steps in place to encourage our colleagues to learn, adapt and grow.
We cultivate an open and transparent culture where people can be their true selves. RSA support a stimulated workforce where individuals feel more fulfilled in their role and more comfortable in who they are as a person. Most importantly, we care about our environment and the communities around us.
We support programmes and events that give back and enhance the lives of the vulnerable and those in need. We have a dedicated Corporate Responsibility programme that facilitates new ways of thinking to help reduce our carbon footprint, protect our planet for future generations and give back to our communities.
RPA Change Implementation Manager
RSA started building its Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Centre of Excellence in 2020 using UIPath automation software, to improve efficiency, effectiveness and accuracy across the business. This has been a collaborative process, driven by people across our ITS and Operational Excellence teams. During this time, we have worked on automating several processes within the Operations teams and have started set-up of a cloud-based model to ensure further efficiency and agility.
We are now recruiting an RPA Change Implementation Manager to continue to drive this Centre of Excellence, identify opportunities and scale the solution.
- Support the business in identifying strong opportunities for RPA within the organisation
- Work with RPA business analysts and developers to design and develop RPA solutions
- Implementation of RPA solutions
- Manage and investigate bugs, fixes, exceptions and change requests
- Maintain solution documentation and records of RPA solutions in operation
- Review RPA solutions regularly to ensure they are still relevant for the business
- Work with colleagues across ITS to set up Cloud based solution, RPA Operating Model and Implementation Framework
- Communicate with the business to ensure smooth implementation and post-implementation
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working with RPA, ideally UIPath
- Understanding of business processes and ability to analyse a process and make recommendations
- Good attention to detail and experience in implementing controls
- Strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of different departments’ challenges and priorities. Experience collaborating across functions.
- Good problem-solving skills (data driven), including problem definition/framing and root cause analysis
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status