RSA and 123.ie
Founded in 1710, we are a 300-year-old organisation that is empowering people to put the right things in place to prepare them for their future so that they can live a more fulfilled life free from worry and anxiety.
Built on resilience, expertise and human empathy, we provide insurance that makes people’s lives easier. We learn from our experiences and build on our strengths every day to deliver the best products and services in the market. We are always searching for the best protection for our customers with our extensive range of Commercial and Personal Lines products driven by our network of Insurance brokers, scale partners and via our 123.ie brand.
With a global footprint, we have leading positions in Scandinavia, Canada, the UK, Ireland and Middle East. In Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we empower our people work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. We know that if we plan for tomorrow, we can truly make a positive impact on people’s lives today.
Looking to the future
In order to be there for our customers during their greatest challenges we are looking for like-minded individuals who will embrace our strategy:
Our Vision — our ambition:
Prepared to make the difference
Our Mission — how we will live our vision:
Harnessing human expertise with agile technology
Our Purpose — why we go to work every day:
To empower people
Our Values — our DNA:
Love simplicity, Better every day, Do the right thing, Boundless ambition
We’re looking for people that are open, engaged, curious and striving to make a real difference – not only in their own lives – but in the lives of those around them.
Culture and Community
Culture and community is a key priority within our organisation. We strive to create a diverse and vibrant workforce where everyone feels valued and everyone’s voice is heard.
In RSA and 123.ie career progression is nurtured and performance is recognised. We help people move forward in life that’s why we put steps in place to encourage our colleagues to learn, adapt and grow.
We cultivate an open and transparent culture where people can be their true selves. RSA and 123.ie support a stimulated workforce where individuals feel more fulfilled in their role and more comfortable in who they are as a person. Most importantly, we care about our environment and the communities around us.
We support programmes and events that give back and enhance the lives of the vulnerable and those in need. We have a dedicated Corporate Responsibility programme that facilitates new ways of thinking to help reduce our carbon footprint, protect our planet for future generations and give back to our communities.
IT Business Analyst
Jobs like this involve working across the Integrated Technology Solutions function and with Business users to identify, understand and assess the detailed business requirements for IT solutions, for business process change and test support.
You will spend most of your time working with users to understand their requirements and then documenting them for use by a variety of internal IT colleagues and external suppliers. You will use your communication and analytical skills to enable a full understanding of the business’ current and future IT solution needs.
- Working with business representatives and users, and a variety of colleagues, to identify and understand their detailed business requirements.
- Conducting evaluation of business processes and activities to identify detailed requirements, escalating process issues and improvement opportunities to process improvement colleagues.
- Identifying, producing and reviewing functional specifications for IT applications and infrastructure.
- Participating in joint business and IT design sessions by contributing business and/or systems knowledge to enable tailored IT solutions.
- Supporting the development of business cases for the implementation of new or improved IT services and solutions.
- Participating in the testing of IT solutions to ensure they correspond with documented specifications and business requirements.
- Proactively designing and maintaining a current and accurate knowledge of relevant business application solutions to provide effective support to the business.
- Based in Dundrum
- Qualification in Analysis, Lean or Process ideal
- Previous experience of supporting customer group with the development of IS solutions and provision of support.
- Experience of developing/designing IS solutions (application/ infrastructure).
- Experience of preparing and delivering business cases.
- Developing, Supporting & Maintaining IT
- Project & Programme Management
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.