RSA and 123.ie
Founded in 1710, we are a 300-year-old organisation that is empowering people to put the right things in place to prepare them for their future so that they can live a more fulfilled life free from worry and anxiety.
Built on resilience, expertise, and human empathy, we provide insurance that makes people’s lives easier. We learn from our experiences and build on our strengths every day to deliver the best products and services in the market. We are always searching for the best protection for our customers with our extensive range of Commercial and Personal Lines products driven by our network of Insurance brokers, scale partners and via our 123.i.e., brand.
With a global footprint, we have leading positions in Scandinavia, Canada, the UK, Ireland, and Middle East. In Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we empower our people work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. We know that if we plan for tomorrow, we can truly make a positive impact on people’s lives today.
Looking to the future
In order to be there for our customers during their greatest challenges we are looking for like-minded individuals who will embrace our strategy:
Our Vision — our ambition:
Prepared to make the difference
Our Mission — how we will live our vision:
Harnessing human expertise with agile technology
Our Purpose — why we go to work every day:
We are here to help people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times.
Our Values — guide everything we do and show what we stand for:
Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence and Generosity
Culture and Community
Culture and community are a key priority within our organisation. We strive to create a diverse and vibrant workforce where everyone feels valued, and everyone’s voice is heard.
In RSA and 123.i.e., career progression is nurtured, and performance is recognised. We help people move forward in life that’s why we put steps in place to encourage our colleagues to learn, adapt and grow.
We cultivate an open and transparent culture where people can be their true selves. RSA and 123.i.e., support a stimulated workforce where individuals feel more fulfilled in their role and more comfortable in who they are as a person. Most importantly, we care about our environment and the communities around us.
We support programmes and events that give back and enhance the lives of the vulnerable and those in need. We have a dedicated Corporate Responsibility programme that facilitates new ways of thinking to help reduce our carbon footprint, protect our planet for future generations and give back to our communities.
Project Governance Analyst
This Project Governance Analyst role will involve working within the Integrated Technology Solutions function as part of the Change team. You will spend most of your time working with Project Managers, key Change and IS personnel and the Finance team, supporting the operation of the project control environment including the processes, procedures, tools and reporting required.
The role will have specific focus on the change finance process and reporting for projects but will also include other key project control processes i.e. Risk and Issue Reporting, Dashboards etc. The role will also be involved in ensuring that the project personnel are educated and properly operate within the defined finance processes, procedures, reporting cycles and timelines.
- Providing support for the preparation of project artefacts to meet key submission timeframes, ensuring accurate recording. Project budget/actuals, resource planning, Project Dashboards, RAID logs.
- Consolidating finance and control inputs into overall management reports and submissions.
- Supporting the Project Managers and project team with day to day troubleshooting of various finance and control processes including end of month finance data collation, variance analysis and reporting.
- Providing analysis and reconciliation on key finance artefacts with recommendations.
- Supporting the development of business case components relating to project finances and resourcing.
- Ensuring the consistent adherence to the project finance and control processes.
- Mentoring new and existing team members in the operation of the project processes.
- Providing recommendations and solutions for process improvements and efficiencies.
- You’ll be a driven and motivated team player with a can-do attitude and a passion for delivering results.
- You’ll have an affinity for problem solving as well as an ability to work to set targets and operate based on your initiative.
- You will have a good attention to detail and are motivated to provide accurate results.
- You will also be able to organise and apply a structured approach to your work.
- You will be a good communicator who can relate well to colleagues.
- 2/3 years’ experience is ideal with a degree
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products (advanced Excel) and Sharepoint. Knowledge of VBA is an asset.
- If you have experience of governance, process or finance administration in a project environment that is preferred.
- Being familiar with the Project Delivery discipline is also preferable.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.