Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Out stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Assistant Internal Audit Manager
RSA Internal Audit is not your typical audit function. We are on an ambitious journey to create the best function we can for our company and our people. That means we’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and sometimes do things differently. Most importantly, we believe that great people are the key to our success. This is why we work hard to provide a challenging, but supportive environment to thrive in, both as individuals and as a team.
We are always looking for people who can make a difference. Now we are particularly looking for an Experienced Auditor that can work directly with our Senior Managers and Audit Leadership Team; make a true difference to our organisation; and excel in a rapidly evolving environment to join our Dublin office.
What does it take to thrive in our team?
We believe that to build a best-in-class, future proof Internal Audit function we need a diverse range of academic backgrounds, skillsets and thinking. While there is no single template for people to be successful in RSA Internal Audit, there are some qualities all our people share. Our people:
- Have excellent academic credentials; and have shown strong progression throughout their career.
- Produce quality deliverables; stay focused when they need to deliver; and can see the big picture while at the same time identifying important details.
- Are hierarchy agnostic and like to challenge the status quo; get to the bottom of things; and don’t mind asking probing questions if it helps to achieve the right outcome.
- Take ownership; volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked; and are comfortable being challenged.
- Work well independently and in teams; love upskilling themselves; and can adapt and think on their feet in a fast-changing environment.
- Communicate comfortably in person and in writing; navigate through the politics of business; can understand different perspectives; and build strong stakeholder relationships.
Relevant academic and professional requirements:
- Degree and professional qualification in a relevant field (e.g. CIA, ACA, ACCA, ICAS)
- Experience in the field of Internal/External Audit, Risk and/or Governance
- Experience within Financial Services, either directly or through a leading accounting/consulting firm.
- Experience in a complex international organisation, with a multitude of cultures
What is it like to work with us?
- We are proactive and aim to be ahead of the game. Our dynamic and forward-looking plan allows us to quickly respond and be on top of emerging risks and the areas that matter most. All our people are being equipped with skills and capabilities relevant for the future, including the fundamentals of digital and agile developments. We have dedicated learning days where everybody is free to choose what they learn. Data Analytics and Cultural assessments are simply part of the way we audit.
- As part of RSA Internal Audit you will be working within one or more squads at any point in time to deliver audits and other key initiatives. Based on your strengths, skillset and level of experience we will discuss where you can make the biggest difference and learn and develop the most.
Are you up for the challenge?
If this is the kind of environment you would thrive in, then please submit your application! We look forward to hearing from you.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.