Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Out stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity to join our People & Culture Team as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator on a 12 Month Contract. We are looking for an ambitious and motivated person to become a key part of our established inhouse Talent Acquisition team. In return we will provide you with the opportunity to learn and further develop your skills and knowledge in a supportive and customer driven environment. In this role you will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Advertising vacancies on jobs boards
- Scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews across the 123.ie and RSA Ireland business
- Liaising with candidates throughout the interview process,
- Updating and managing candidate data on Applicant Tracking System.
- Managing and coordinating pre-employment checks on all new hires
- Coordinating the on boarding of new hires
- Creating and maintaining employee files
- Drafting and issuing new hire contracts of employment
- Maintaining and updating the HR Systems as appropriate
- Providing recruitment reporting as required
- Supporting the wider People & Culture Team with key projects and other ad hoc duties
Requirement & Skills:
- 12 months experience as a HR/Recruitment Administrator is preferable
- Customer focused, both internal and external, with excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated and ability to work as part of a wider team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- Excellent administration skills with a really strong working knowledge of MS Office packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- High levels of professionalism and integrity and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.