RSA and 123.ie
Founded in 1710, we are a 300-year-old organisation that is empowering people to put the right things in place to prepare them for their future so that they can live a more fulfilled life free from worry and anxiety.
Built on resilience, expertise and human empathy, we provide insurance that makes people’s lives easier. We learn from our experiences and build on our strengths every day to deliver the best products and services in the market. We are always searching for the best protection for our customers with our extensive range of Commercial and Personal Lines products driven by our network of Insurance brokers, scale partners and via our 123.ie brand.
With a global footprint, we have leading positions in Scandinavia, Canada, the UK, Ireland and Middle East. In Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we empower our people work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. We know that if we plan for tomorrow, we can truly make a positive impact on people’s lives today.
Looking to the future
In order to be there for our customers during their greatest challenges we are looking for like-minded individuals who will embrace our strategy:
Our Vision — our ambition:
Prepared to make the difference
Our Mission — how we will live our vision:
Harnessing human expertise with agile technology
Our Purpose — why we go to work every day:
We are here to help people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times.
Our Values — guide everything we do and show what we stand for:
Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence and Generosity
Culture and Community
Culture and community is a key priority within our organisation. We strive to create a diverse and vibrant workforce where everyone feels valued and everyone’s voice is heard.
In RSA and 123.ie career progression is nurtured and performance is recognised. We help people move forward in life that’s why we put steps in place to encourage our colleagues to learn, adapt and grow.
We cultivate an open and transparent culture where people can be their true selves. RSA and 123.ie support a stimulated workforce where individuals feel more fulfilled in their role and more comfortable in who they are as a person. Most importantly, we care about our environment and the communities around us.
We support programmes and events that give back and enhance the lives of the vulnerable and those in need. We have a dedicated Corporate Responsibility programme that facilitates new ways of thinking to help reduce our carbon footprint, protect our planet for future generations and give back to our communities.
Claims Team Manager
As Claims Team Manager, you will lead your team to deliver a second to note customer experience and the settlement of claims in a fair and efficient manner reflecting the rights of all parties. In addition, you will achieve operational, indemnity and quality targets.
You will also have responsibility for the RSA Recovery claims team. You will spend most of your time leading, coaching, mentoring & observing your team, assisting with complaints and referrals, providing clear goals and objectives while also developing professional and technical capabilities. You will be working face to face with your team daily and will also have regular interaction with coaches and other managers.
You will become an advocate for RSA’s Claims proposition and will build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and including Brokers, Affinity Partners and Suppliers. Strong technical knowledge and leadership skills are required.
- Leading and developing the Property Claims team to deliver a second to note customer service experience in relation to Household and Commercial claims.
- Managing the RSA Recovery process and team.
- Leading your team to deliver the settlement of Property and Recovery clams in a fair and efficient manner reflecting the rights of all parties.
- Coaching and developing the team to ensure operational targets are delivered and guiding the team to increase professional and technical capabilities.
- Managing a high level of organisation and delegation.
- Resolving or facilitating resolution of complex claims queries that the team have escalated.
- Working closely with other team leaders to effectively implement change and claims strategy to deliver agreed business benefits and including Claims Savings Initiatives.
- Ensuring all relevant sections of the MCC and CPC regulatory code are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring RSAI’s policies and procedures are correctly applied within the team.
- Create a culture of positivity and flexibility within your team
- Supporting and encouraging the identification and implementation of appropriate new and/or better ways of doing things so as to improve service and/or efficiency.
- Reviewing allocated cases and achieving settlement, within designated personal authority level, in line with established standards, procedures and guidance provided.
- APA / CIP / ACII qualification
- Previous Claims Handler experiences necessary
- Experience within customer management and technical teams (that has involved coaching / guiding others).
- Based in Galway and Hybrid
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.