RSA and 123.ie
Founded in 1710, we are a 300-year-old organisation that is empowering people to put the right things in place to prepare them for their future so that they can live a more fulfilled life free from worry and anxiety.
Built on resilience, expertise and human empathy, we provide insurance that makes people’s lives easier. We learn from our experiences and build on our strengths every day to deliver the best products and services in the market. We are always searching for the best protection for our customers with our extensive range of Commercial and Personal Lines products driven by our network of Insurance brokers, scale partners and via our 123.ie brand.
With a global footprint, we have leading positions in Scandinavia, Canada, the UK, Ireland and Middle East. In Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we empower our people work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. We know that if we plan for tomorrow, we can truly make a positive impact on people’s lives today.
Looking to the future
In order to be there for our customers during their greatest challenges we are looking for like-minded individuals who will embrace our strategy:
Our Vision — our ambition:
Prepared to make the difference
Our Mission — how we will live our vision:
Harnessing human expertise with agile technology
Our Purpose — why we go to work every day:
We are here to help people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times.
Our Values — guide everything we do and show what we stand for:
Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence and Generosity
Culture and Community
Culture and community is a key priority within our organisation. We strive to create a diverse and vibrant workforce where everyone feels valued, and everyone’s voice is heard.
In RSA and 123.ie career progression is nurtured and performance is recognised. We help people move forward in life that’s why we put steps in place to encourage our colleagues to learn, adapt and grow.
We cultivate an open and transparent culture where people can be their true selves. RSA and 123.ie support a stimulated workforce where individuals feel more fulfilled in their role and more comfortable in who they are as a person. Most importantly, we care about our environment and the communities around us.
We support programmes and events that give back and enhance the lives of the vulnerable and those in need. We have a dedicated Corporate Responsibility programme that facilitates new ways of thinking to help reduce our carbon footprint, protect our planet for future generations and give back to our communities.
Administrator Belfast 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Jobs like this involve providing a wide range of administrative and support services that help managers and staff carry out their work. You will spend most of your time providing administrative support, collecting information, producing documents, managing filing and administrative systems, and supporting assigned staff.
These jobs are found all over RSA in every part of the business, providing administrative support of all kinds. You will work in a team environment, liaising with and meeting the needs of internal customers. You will have good business and operational administration skills and experience.
- Providing a wide range of administrative and support services to help managers and staff carry out their work more efficiently and effectively.
- Collating information and producing documents to support the operation and management of the business.
- Setting up and managing filing and administrative systems to ensure that information is recorded, secure and accessible.
- Providing support and guidance to allocated staff in the team to facilitate their development and achievement of objectives.
- This job will typically be measured with the following KPI’s
- Customer satisfaction in relation to the following:
- Completion of all administrative activities on time, and in full
- Delivery of timely, clear and appropriate information
- Timely and appropriate response to queries/issues
- Experience of administrative environments.
- Experience of organising/co-coordinating work.
- Based in Belfast
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard, preferably A Level
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.