Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Out stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
IT Service Delivery Engineer
Be part of a growing dynamic Technology team in RSA/123.ie where your innovation and creativity can be fostered. This is key role within our Service Integration team who work across business functions and provide them with excellent customer and technical services within an ITIL framework and agile methodology.
The role will involve you working alongside our Service Delivery Managers to ensure that process and procedures are kept updated. You will manage, and in some cases undertake, the activities associated with the processes under your control.
You will work closely with your colleagues with the IT Risk and Audit Teams to ensure processes are contributing to the achievement of agreed service specifications, levels and control and validations. In the day-to-day service operations, you will be tracking key metrics and support the Service Delivery managers to provide a high level of service. As part of the ITS Service Delivery team you will support the handling of Incident and problem management reporting, looking at trends to support continuous service improvement with our outsourced partners.
- Ensure the effective ticket management by our key partners
- Represent the business stakeholders in Service Performance reviews
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders/partners
- Update and review procedures to ensure the control environment is adhered to effectively.
- Ensure effective engagement with the Risk Team to support closure of operational risks
- Track and updated open risk actions relevant to area
- Support internal reviews and governance of configuration items within the CMDB
- Ensure all process comply within internal security and technology standards.
- Escalating issues and potential risks to the relevant IT Service Manager so they can be addressed to minimise impact on the business.
- ITIL V 3 or 4 foundation level
- Service Now or similar Service Mgt tool
- Technical background – Infrastructure /Cloud engineer
- Experience in Risk Management, Service Improvement and Stakeholder Management
- Understanding of process and policy structure
- Problem solving skills
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.