Join 123.ie and make a difference every day
At 123.ie we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
As part of RSA Insurance Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
123.ie is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Out stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Customer Assurance Specialist
Here in RSA Insurance, we have a highly skilled team to ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience at every point of contact. We pride ourselves on being an innovative leader in the insurance industry when it comes to what we provide and how we provide it. We commit to exceptional standards of customer care and professionalism. We can offer you a vibrant and dynamic environment to work in with supporting towards your insurance qualification and most importantly developing a growing highly rewarding career in insurance.
Reporting to the Customer Assurance Manager, the Customer Assurance technical specialist will be responsible for day-to-day activity management of the complaint handlers, referral point for the business on complaint queries, business training for complaint identification and complaint handling, monthly quality assurance reviews, case management of FSPO complaints and act as a senior complaint handler for complex cases.
- Referral point for complaint queries from complaint handlers across RSA and 123.ie
- Point of escalation for customers wishing to query their complaint response.
- Assisting with complaint handling
- Recommending and delivering changes to improve the effectiveness of the complaint’s management process
- Providing on demand training for any emerging trends in the identification or handling of complaints for customer facing teams
- Collaboration with the Training and Quality team to continuously improve the training programmes and identify any training needs.
- Designing, developing, and delivering engaging complaint training programmes to new and existing employees.
- Keeping training material, learning aids and process documents updated.
- Directing complaint handlers daily work
- Management of FSPO case reviews and response to investigation queries. This may include mediating with the FSPO to resolve disputes.
- Managing complaints data quality programme
- Monitoring and evaluating complaint handler performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Documenting and maintaining all complaint handling process
- Processing Data Access requests.
- CIP qualified
- 2 years complaint handling experience or equivalent in a specialist role
- To demonstrate a real passion for proactive problem solving and providing excellent customer service
- Adaptable, flexible, collaborative and results driven
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to communicate with all levels including senior management across the business.
- Decision maker, independent thinker, team player, strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills - ability to multi-task and make priority-based decisions
- Analytical, Resilient, a strong customer focus
- Strong negotiation and mitigation skills
- Proven ability to work to regulatory timelines
- Confident in providing constructive and solution focused feedback
- CIP qualified and must maintain CPD requirements.
- Working knowledge of Consumer Protection Code
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.