Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Out stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Motor Damage Claims Complaint Specialist - Hybrid
We are looking for a Motor Damage Claims Complaint Specialist to join our team and support us in achieving operational and quality targets in respect of claims complaint handling.
As the Claims Complaint Specialist your key function will be supporting the Motor Damage Claims Team to achieve operational and quality targets in respect of claims complaint handling. You will be investigating, resolving and responding to customer complaints with adherence to regulatory requirements. You will provide quality assurance, training, coaching & development by providing constructive feedback, recommending and assisting in the implementation of standards to deliver on customer service and quality excellence. You will also liaise directly with other departments to discuss how processes, products and systems can be improved to benefit the customer and the business.
- Investigating, resolving and responding to customer complaints with adherence to regulatory requirements
- Assisting the motor damage claims teams and management in leading and developing the team to ensure operational and quality targets are delivered.
- Guiding and coaching new team members to increase professional and technical capability in respect of problem solving.
- Improving customer service and quality standards.
- Reviewing daily “voice of the customer” responses to ensure that we are proactively managing customer feedback
- Working closely with managers and other supervisors to effectively implement change and strategy to deliver agreed business benefits.
- Assisting in identifying key trends.
- Collaboration with the Training and Quality team to continuously improve the training programmes and identify any training needs
- Supporting the Team Manager to ensure all relevant aspects of CPC regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Drive behaviours that:
- Ensure key SLAs are met within the team
- Create an environment of learning and development to ensure our customers receive an informative & professional experience.
Rewards, Salary & Benefits
- A competitive salary with an achievable performance related bonus
- Monday to Friday working week.
- 23 days annual leave plus Discretionary Company days, volunteering days and ‘thank you’ days. We also provide the opportunity for employees to purchase additional annual leave.
- A generous pension contribution
- Life Assurance & Critical Illness Cover
- Home and motor insurance employee discounts
- Generous family leave policies
- Energetic and open team dynamic
- Great staff social events
- Recognition points which convert to vouchers and other great prizes
- Access to learning on your own terms – courses by top learning providers across multiple topics available online.
- Flex Benefits Package – choose from options like Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Discount options
- Easy access to our Employee Assistance Programme and suite of Employee Wellness Initiatives including annual flu vaccine
- Minimum APA qualified and must maintain CPD requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of Consumer Protection Code and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Previous Claims Handler experiences necessary
- Experience within customer management and technical teams (that has involved coaching / guiding others).
- Travel required to the Galway Office with Hybrid working
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.