Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Out stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Litigation Claims Handler – Galway
New Career Opportunity for an experienced Litigation Claims Handler to join our expanding team in Galway. The Litigations Claims Handler will involve handling standard and non-conventional cases using agreed claims processes to achieve settlement and business objectives.
The Litigation Claims Handler will spend most of your time managing customer interactions, liaising with suppliers, third parties and their representatives, escalating nonstandard or complex cases, supporting more qualified colleagues and reviewing policy wordings.
You will be desk-based dealing with customers and third parties on a one-to-one basis, although you will also work with other colleagues and be part of a team. You will have strong
- Reviewing allocated cases and achieving settlement, within designated personal authority level, in line with established standards, procedures and guidance provided.
- Handling standard and non-conventional cases.
- Identifying non-standard or complex claims and escalating to more qualified colleagues to ensure they are handled appropriately.
- Managing customer interactions in an efficient, courteous and timely manner in order to deliver high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Organising and using approved internal and/or external suppliers to ensure repair, replacement and supply of appropriate goods and services to customers.
- Undertaking any other duties reasonably required as deemed appropriate within the scope of the role.
- CIP / ACII or other recognized qualification
- 2/3 years experiences in Injury & Liability claims
- Knowledge of the local market
- Working always within your individual claims handling licence
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the claims handling applications
- Excellent communications skills
- Role is Hybrid
- This role falls within scope of the Minimum Competency Code (MCC) and includes a responsibility to directly manage or supervise other in-scope roles.
- This role is a "controlled function" as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointment will be conditional on the company being satisfied that you meet the requirements as set out in the Fitness & Probity standards issued in this Act. CF5,6,7&8
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.