Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Our stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Claims Insight & Control Analyst
This job involves supporting the Claims Business Analyst in delivering reports and insights for the Claims function and wider stakeholder community. In addition, you will also support the Insight & Control Team across various control and administrative activities ensuring such activities are completed within the required timeframes.
You will work in a team environment and enjoy building relationships with internal stakeholders working closely with the business functions and will have personal responsibility for meeting the expectations of internal customer demands
This role will be based in the Insight & Control Team will report into the Head of Insight & Control, Dublin.
- Assisting the Claims Business Analyst when necessary to deliver analysis and interpretation of data for the Claims Function and wider Stakeholders
- Working with FCF, Risk, Regulatory Compliance and Audit when required ensuring Claims supports the three lines of defence method of control. Ensuring all actions, remediations post any reviews are completed within the required timeframes.
- Participating in Claims related projects as required and ensuring projects are delivered on time and in line with project scope and definition.
- Assisting and dealing with information requests and effectively prioritising the creation of ad-hoc reporting requests from the business and wider RSA/Intact Group
- Assisting the Insight & Control Team in conducting other claims monitoring and reporting aligned to key risk areas as and when required
- Providing administrative support to members of the Insight & Control including the Supplier Relationship Manager
- You will be responsible for ensuring regular and ad hoc data requests and reports are produced accurately and on time.
- Insurance experiences ideally in Claims preferrable but not necessary
- Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Based in Dublin and Hybrid
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status