Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Out stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Exciting new role within our award-winning marketing team. We are looking to hire experienced and highly skills Digital Marketing Manager who will lead our Digtial Strategy. This individual will be having overall responsibility for delivering our digital strategy for 123 brands.
- Responsible for the overall digital strategy from conception through to implementation and analysis of results. Brand Awareness and Tactical campaigns.
- Together with the Digital Marketing Manager, own PPC campaign planning, implementation, optimisation and analysis / recommendations.
- Manage integrated digital media campaigns incorporating PPC, Display Advertising, Social Media (Paid, Owned) and the website landing pages for these channels on a daily / weekly / monthly basis.
- Oversee continuous testing and evaluation of new media-side features when they align to business objectives.
- Together with SEO agency, lead the Organic Search effort to drive search share of voice, traffic, conversion and other KPIs together with agency.
- Effectively lead and manage the digital media agency and key partners, channels and budget to maximise online quotes, conversion and ROI, media- and brand-side.
- Responsible for the end-to-end, pre-sale online customer experience and usability of paid media landing pages – identify opportunities to optimise and improve online conversion rates.
- Manage and contribute to the creation of digital media assets and artwork for social media, advertising, presentations and website projects.
- Work closely with the Growth Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive and Business Analyst on tactical campaigns, the reporting and digital marketing tracking of propositions, the digital go-to-market plan and results analysis.
- Present proposals, progress reports, results and findings and overall plans to stakeholders at senior management level.
- Lead website CMS updates for business change and go-to-market promotions.
- Feed into overarching campaign creative and execution including ATL communications.
- Support the Head of Marketing in the delivery of commercial KPIs and specific channel KPIs such as acquisition growth, conversion optimisation, retention and value management, working with the digital media agency and other partners to optimise all trading activity, building out and leveraging insight-led reporting capability.
- Manage 3 direct reports from the marketing team – Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Manager & Digital Tech Op Specialist.
- BSc/BA in Marketing/Digital Media or equivalent experience in Marketing Manager role.
- Highly numerate with demonstrated ability to translate media-side metrics into brand-side results. Ability to understand and interpret data to draw out valuable, actionable insights.
- High energy and results-orientated individual, an innovator with a passion for all things digital, customer experience and marketing.
- A track record in successfully promoting and building brands online.
- Technical understanding of web development, PPC, SEO, Email, Analytics, Marketing Automation, UX, social media, paid advertising, display advertising and digital marketing campaign management.
- Strong project management skills – ability to manage numerous projects and organise resources effectively.
- Understanding of Content Management Systems (Drupal, WordPress, etc.) and web development technologies generally.
- Be a leader, with the ability to effectively co-operate communicate with, influence and constructively challenge key business stakeholders.
- Budget and invoice management experience.
- Experience in the Financial Services or other regulated sector is a plus.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years' experience
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status