Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Out stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Motor Injury Claims Handler – Hybrid or office-based
A wonderful opportunity in our Galway office to build on technical skills and work with an experienced team of claims handlers. If you are APA qualified and working towards to CIP or CIP qualified with previous experience working in Claims, this could be the perfect career opportunity for you.
This role involves providing ongoing advice and guidance to our customers & other teams in RSA. You will be engaging with Solicitors, Service Providers & other experts regularly. You will also engage with colleagues in our Dublin, Galway & Belfast operations and be part of our Claims team.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary. We offer our employee’s an excellent EVP and generous benefits.
Training takes place in our Galway office in Knocknacarra.
- A competitive salary with an achievable performance related bonus
- Exam sponsorship & study leave to achieve the Insurance Industry exams, with a reward and salary increase upon completion.
- Sociable hours of work, Monday to Friday, with no weekend work.
- 23 days annual leave plus additional company days and time off for moments that matter
- With the option to buy more annual leave
- A generous pension contribution
- Life Assurance & Critical Illness Cover
- Home and motor insurance discounts
- Generous family leave policies
- Energetic and open team dynamic
- Great staff social events – on site and virtual – organised by the RSA / 123.ie Connect Team
- Spotlight recognition points which convert to cash (Revolut) and vouchers and other great prizes
- Access to learning on your own terms – courses by top learning providers across multiple topics available online.
- Flex Benefits Package – choose from options like Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Discount options
- Easy access to our Employee Assistance Programme and suite of Employee Wellness Initiatives including Annual Flu Vaccine
- Discretionary Company Days, volunteering days and Thank You Days
- And more.
- The person we are looking for understands the requirements of Injury Claims handling and proactively manage a motor injury claim to conclusion.
- You will assess claims against relevant criteria and use your experience to identify actual or potential issues - involving others as appropriate to minimise leakage and protect the interests of the client & RSA.
- You will manage customer interactions in an efficient, courteous, and timely manner in order to deliver high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Naturally you will therefore be an expert communicator who can relate well to customers and colleagues alike.
- As part of a busy team of up to 10 claims handlers, you will contribute to the delivery of the team targets by achieving your own objectives effectively.
- Finally, a high level of enthusiasm, resilience and a good sense of fun will stand you in good stead.
- APA or CIP Qualified is necessary
- Previous experiences working in Claims ideally in Motor Damage
- At RSA we’re all about providing excellent service - using our technical skills & know- how to achieve successful outcomes on injury claims.
- We’re looking for positive and enthusiastic people on a full - time basis to join our Injury & Liability team.
- You’ll need to be a driven and motivated team member with a hardworking, can do attitude and a real passion for delivering excellent claims results. You will have strong technical, negotiation and organisational skills.
- You’ll also need lots of initiative, an affinity for problem solving as well as the ability to work to set targets and remain calm under pressure. You should also be able to organise and prioritise your workload effectively.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status