Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Out stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
IT Business Analyst - 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Jobs like this involve working across the Integrated Technology Solutions function and with Business users to identify, understand and assess the detailed business requirements for IT solutions, for business process change and test support.
You will spend most of your time working with users to understand their requirements and then documenting them for use by a variety of internal IT colleagues and external suppliers. You will use your communication and analytical skills to enable a full understanding of the business’ current and future IT solution needs.
- Working with business representatives and users, and a variety of colleagues, to identify and understand their detailed business requirements.
- Conducting evaluation of business processes and activities to identify detailed requirements, escalating process issues and improvement opportunities to process improvement colleagues.
- Identifying, producing and reviewing functional specifications for IT applications and infrastructure.
- Participating in joint business and IT design sessions by contributing business and/or systems knowledge to enable tailored IT solutions.
- Supporting the development of business cases for the implementation of new or improved IT services and solutions.
- Participating in the testing of IT solutions to ensure they correspond with documented specifications and business requirements.
- Proactively designing and maintaining a current and accurate knowledge of relevant business application solutions to provide effective support to the business.
- Based in Dundrum
- Qualification in Analysis, Lean or Process ideal
- Previous experience of supporting customer group with the development of IS solutions and provision of support.
- Experience of developing/designing IS solutions (application/ infrastructure).
- Experience of preparing and delivering business cases.
- Developing, Supporting & Maintaining IT
- Project & Programme Management
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.