Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Our stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Change and IT Project Manager
The role of the Project Manager is to manage the development and implementation of business and IT projects within the IT function. You will plan and manage one or more projects, within the CIO Function, to deliver the business vision. You will scope and establish the project, managing timeline, resources and finances. You will establish the required Governance and ensure that status is communicated to all stakeholders and also ensure adherence to appropriate project management standards. You may be working to tight timescales and budgets and managing multiple requirements and relationships.
You will have good communication skills and previous experience of delivering a project from start to finish.
- Managing the development and maintenance of projects plans, scope and budgets as per defined standards.
- Defining, planning and monitoring project requirements and deliverables to ensure delivery to time, cost and quality.
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure involvement, consensus and buy-in.
- Managing project risks, issues, dependencies and interfaces to ensure potential problems are identified and controlled.
- Establising Project Governance ensuring timely status reporting to all stakeholders.
- Leading, motivating and coaching project team to deliver the objectives and solutions within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Leading the development and implementation of benefits realisation strategies and processes to ensure that expected business benefits are assigned, measured, and tracked.
- Leading the development and implementation of project closure activities to identify lessons learned, obtain sign-off of deliverables and assign remaining activities to relevant business areas.
- Adhering to Project Delivery Governance and Control requirements.
- Ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
- Ensuring effective team member development.
- Project delivery against schedule, budget and quality.
- Project delivery conforms with relevant standards and governance.
- Customer satisfaction levels with the Programme.
- Positive impact on customer satisfaction levels with the business.
- Operational efficiency gains.
- Motivates and develops a number of teams creating a positive culture and environment
- Project Management qualification preferred e.g Prince, PMP
- Financial Services Industry knowledge – Insurance industry an advantage
- Degree qualified and/or appropriate level experience in Project Management (3 – 5 years)
- Experience of delivering change and technology projects.
- Strong knowledge of IT lifecycle, including familiarity with concepts, practices and procedures.
- Experience of dealing with key and stakeholders and suppliers.
- Experience operating within an outsourced model.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interpret the audience and communicate accordingly.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status