Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Our stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Customer Assurance Executive
We are currently looking to hire a full time Customer Assurance Executive as part of our cross functional 123.ie & RSA Customer Assurance Team.
As the Customer Assurance Executive, they will be responsible for investigating and responding to customer complaints in line with the highest customer service standards. We take pride in our ability to offer our employees opportunities across all teams within the business.
Here in 123.ie we pride ourselves on being an innovative leader in the insurance industry when it comes to what we provide and how we provide it. 123.ie are committed to exceptional standards of customer care and professionalism. We invest in our staff and have high expectations.
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints in line with the highest customer service standards and with strict adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Provide constructive feedback to relevant departments.
- Record and update complaints and customer records as appropriate.
- Recommend and assist with implementing changes to improve customer satisfaction.
- Liaise directly with other departments to discuss how processes, products and systems can be improved to benefit the customer and the business.
- Assist with training and coaching for complaint identification and complaint resolution.
- Performing other duties that may be required.
- Demonstrated high levels of customer empathy and practical problem solving.
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and telephone skills.
- An ability to prioritise your workload.
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and written skills.
- A CIP qualification is preferable, but APA is essential.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status