Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Our stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Procurement Buyer Analyst
We are looking for a Buyer/Analyst to join our Procurement team in Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of activities to support the Procurement team in developing and implementing sourcing and supplier management processes that reflect business priorities.
This role requires the use of strong analytical, organisational and communication skills to contribute to the realisation of all areas of the Procurement plans.
- Analysing supplier performance data (spend, SLAs, risk, solvency)
- Producing reports to support procurement planning and spend management
- Managing the supplier approval and on-boarding process
- Maintaining and managing the contracts’ database
- Supporting the Procurement team in the contract approval process
- Purchasing of indirect services
- Conducting external supply market research, internal business requirements’ research and analysis and presenting findings to support business decisions
- Contributing to the development of risk and mitigation plans
- Conducting detailed bid analyses and contributing to the development of supplier negotiation strategies
- Drafting Statements of Work
- Liaising with the business to get stakeholder agreement
- Organizing the efficient day-to-day running of the Procurement office, in line with team needs and priorities.
- Proficiency in cost analysis and modelling
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous experience in a purchasing/procurement environment desirable, but not essential
- Self-motivation and an ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Effective written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good understanding of sourcing/purchasing
- Basic knowledge of contract design and development
- Basic negotiation skills
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status