Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Our stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Motor injury Claims Supervisor - (Open for internally applicants only)
Motor injury claims supervisory role involves supporting a Team Manager to achieve operational and quality targets. You will assist in the following areas: coaching & developing your team, completing Quality Audits, implementing standards to deliver on customer service and quality excellence, complaints & queries, professional and technical capabilities and also spending time on your core role.
- Assisting the Team Manager in leading and developing the team to ensure operational and quality targets are delivered.
- Guiding and coaching new team members to increase professional and technical capability.
- Improving customer service and quality standards.
- Working closely with managers and other supervisors to effectively implement change and strategy to deliver agreed business benefits.
- Assisting in quality assurance and identifying key trends.
- Drive behaviours that:
- Ensure key SLAs are met within the team
- Create an environment of learning and development to ensure our customers receive an informative & professional experience.
- You will supervise and motivate the team to achieve operational and quality targets and deliver the company customer service proposition.
- You will spend 30% of your time supporting the team manager, resolving queries and assisting with the development of the team.
- You will deputise for the Team Manager in their absence
- CIP Qualified
- Strong communications skills
- Experience within customer management and technical teams
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status