Join 123.ie and make a difference every day
At 123.ie we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
As part of RSA Insurance Ireland, we have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
123.ie is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Our stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Customer Service Operations Lead
Here, at RSA, we pride ourselves on having a highly skilled Customer Care Team, who will always ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience at every point of contact with our customers, and the Customer Service Operations Lead is a key position to drive this performance.
This is an excellent unique career opportunity to join our dynamic and fast-paced customer service team working in a hybrid environment.
The role of Customer Service Operation Lead will involve supporting our Customer Services Manager to achieve operational and quality targets. The role requires a mimimum of APA qualification, ideally CIP qualified.
Your role will be to lead our service teams to achieve business targets and deliver excellent service to our customer/intermediary propositions. You will spend most of your time coaching and guiding your team while also providing clear direction and developing your team’s professional capabilities.
The role will be a mix between assisting and supporting your team, resolving queries and problems, and helping to develop your team’s professional and technical capabilities where appropriate while also spending time in your core role.
If you’re interested in developing a career in the insurance sector, are focused on doing the right thing for our customers, and want to be better every day, then we want to speak to you!
- Manage and develop team members through training, coaching, goal setting, and giving guidance to help improve performance.
- Accountable for keeping your team motivated to consistently deliver excellent service and drive KPIs.
- Effectively communicate with your team through huddles and team meetings to ensure team members receive feedback on performance including 121 sessions, team sessions, and wider business performance updates.
- Adherence to our risk and compliance framework along with call reviews and coaching in line with MCC requirements
- Support the development and implementation of action plans to increase employee and customer satisfaction through Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Support the understanding of our call centre objective and performance standards
- Analise department and team data and create reports to assist management in achieving call centre goals.
What we need from you:
- Ideally CIP qualified however would welcome applicants with a minimum of APA (Insurance) qualification working towards their CIP and must maintain CPD requirements
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to motivate and lead your team
- Excellent customer service skills and passion for delivering exceptional service to our customers.
- Positive attitude to change and open to learn
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary plus an annual performance-related bonus
- Hybrid working from our Dublin location
- Holiday leave of 23 days plus Bank Holidays and the option to buy up to 5 additional days
- A generous Pension contribution
- Discretionary Company Days and Thank You Days
- Great employee social events – on-site and virtual – organised by our Engagement Ambassadors
- Access to learning on your own terms – courses by top learning providers across multiple topics available online.
- Recognition points which convert to vouchers and other great prizes
- Car and Home Insurance Discounts
- Life Assurance & Critical Illness Cover
- Flex Benefits Package – choose from options like Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Discount options
- Easy access to our Employee Assistance Programme and suite of Employee Wellness Initiatives including annual Flu vaccine
- Generous family leave policies
- This role is a "controlled function" as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointment will be conditional on the company being satisfied that you meet the requirements as set out in the Fitness & Probity standards issued in this Act.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status