Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Our stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Motor and Property Damage Claims Team Lead
As a Team Leader you will lead your team to achieve operational and indemnity/quality targets and deliver the defined customer service proposition. You will spend most of your time guiding your team, resolving queries and problems, mentoring & observing your team, providing clear goals and developing your team’s professional and technical capabilities where appropriate.
You will be based in Belfast, usually working face to face with your team daily and also having regular interaction with the Head of Northern Ireland Claims and other team leaders and key stakeholders. You will have experience of leading a team. Strong technical knowledge and coaching skills are required.
- Leading and developing the team to ensure operations claims targets are delivered.
- Guiding, coaching, and developing the team to increase professional and technical capability and improve claims service standards.
- Resolving or facilitating resolution of complex claims queries and problems that the team have escalated.
- Working closely with other team leaders to effectively implement change and claims strategy to deliver agreed business benefits.
- Ensuring RSA’s policies and procedures are correctly applied within the team.
- Create a culture of positivity and flexibility within your team.
- Supporting and encouraging the identification and implementation of appropriate new and/or better ways of doing things so as to improve service and/or efficiency.
- Reviewing allocated cases and achieving settlement, within designated personal Authority level, in line with established standards, procedures and guidance provided
- To Hold CII Qualification preferred but not essential
- Strong communications skills
- Experience within customer management and technical teams
- Motivates and develops team creating a positive environment.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status