Join RSA and make a difference every day.
Whether you are just beginning your career or looking to take the next progressive step in your journey, RSA Insurance Ireland is an organization where you can be yourself, learn and develop and a place where your ideas and contributions matter.
With offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, we have embraced hybrid work empowering our people to work flexibly and to suit their individual needs, which enables them to deliver great service to the customers we look after every day. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
At RSA and 123.ie we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees. We are proud to have 32 different nationalities represented in our workforce. Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $21 billion of total annual premiums.â€¯
We want you to thrive and grow with us – and we’ll give you all the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.â€¯
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Our stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
87% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and the wider company
90% of our people feel safe to speak up and share if they’ve made a mistake
91% of our people feel valued and respected by leadership
89% of our people are benefiting and thriving through our hybrid working model
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
IT Change Governance and PMO Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for the continued development of our Governance and PMO area, operating within the IS and Change function. You will be responsible for Change and Delivery standards, processes, and reporting, employing the appropriate tools and templates to support successful delivery.
You will work closely with key collaborators including Senior Management, Programmed and Project Managers, key Change and IS personnel and the Finance team. You will provide oversight and expertise to successfully lead the control environment requirements and compliance across all IT related projects operating in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
This role requires experience building and operating a PMO, maturing its functions and experience that includes evolving a PMO to align with strategic direction and provide value to the business.
- Lead the day-to-day Change governance and PMO activities
- Enhance, formalize, and operate the Change governance processes and activities.
- Enhance and/or implement new standards, processes, and controls to meet global or regional requirements and provide monitoring and reporting as required.
- Provide guidance and support to the Programmed/Project managers on the application of policies, standards, and processes.
- Provide support in the development of Business Cases and the operation of the Investment Approval process
- Lead the Change status reporting cycle, provide management summaries and analysis of content.
- Manage and supervise the overall RAID and resourcing processes, providing reporting for senior management review.
- Co-ordinate the financial tracking of the Change budget forecasts, actuals and benefits, input into financial modelling and carry out analysis of key financial data.
- Develop a continuous improvement model to ensure that Change initiatives are continuously meeting standards, adhering to budgets, meeting deadlines and providing benefit.
- Supervise the PMO analysts, providing guidance and support to ensure their development.
- Identify and implement solutions and tools that will improve the efficiency of the PMO.
- Provide input to the vision and direction for streamlining of the PMO and associated governance activities in line with strategic direction as we move to an Agile delivery model.
- A Project Management Professional (e.g., PMP, Prince) Certification.
- A minimum of five years` experience of leading and managing change.
- Strong leadership skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of establishing or operating a PMO and implementation change governance including new processes and tools.
- In-depth knowledge of change management methodologies, techniques and processes.
- Proven knowledge of Financial Management including detailed planning and analysis within a Change environment.
- If this role is defined as a "controlled function" by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointment will be conditional on the company being satisfied that you meet the requirements as set out in the Fitness & Probity standards issued in this Act.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status