.Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Our stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Jobs like this involve providing a wide range of administrative and support services that help managers and staff carry out their work. You will spend most of your time providing administrative support, collecting information, producing documents, managing filing and administrative systems, and supporting assigned staff.
These jobs are found all over RSA in every part of the business, providing administrative support of all kinds. You will work in a team environment, liaising with and meeting the needs of internal customers. You will have good business and operational administration skills and experience.
- Providing a wide range of administrative and support services to help managers and staff carry out their work more efficiently and effectively.
- Collating information and producing documents to support the operation and management of the business.
- Setting up and managing filing and administrative systems to ensure that information is recorded, secure and accessible.
- Providing support and guidance to allocated staff in the team to facilitate their development and achievement of objectives.
- Completion of all administrative activities on time, and in full
- Delivery of timely, clear and appropriate information
- Timely and appropriate response to queries/issues
- Based in Belfast
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard, preferably A Level
- Experience of administrative environments.
- Experience of organising/co-coordinating work.
- Health & Safety: Demonstrate full compliance with all legal requirements and all relevant RSA policies
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status