Join RSA and make a difference every day.
At RSA and we empower our customers to make a difference in their lives. And the same goes for our employees.
We have offices in Belfast, Galway and Dublin, where we’ve embraced hybrid working and empower our people to work flexibly to suit their needs and those of our customers. Our Dublin office is also home to our sister-company 123.ie.
Our diverse customer base benefits from the diverse perspectives of our teams that serve them, solving complex problems with creative ideas.
As proud member of the Intact family, we’re part of something bigger with a presence in North America, the UK, and Europe. Our business has grown organically and through acquisitions to over $20 billion of total annual premiums.
We want you to succeed with us and grow with us – and we’ll give you the tools, flexibility and learning opportunities you need to do it.
And, if you bring your best, then we promise to give you, our best.
Culture and Community
RSA is a purpose-driven business – our purpose is to ‘help people, businesses, and society prosper in good times, and be resilient in bad times’.
We do that by living our values – Integrity, Respect, Customer-driven, Excellence, and Generosity – in everything that we do.
We provide an open and honest workplace – where everybody contributes, and every view is listened-to and respected.
Generosity is in our DNA and is the value that guides and enables our people to help others, protect the environment and make our communities more resilient. It drives our efforts to care for people and to give our time, financial resources and talent. We’re also committed to helping society adapt to a changing climate taking reasonable care to ensure that our business activities are conducted in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Our stats don’t lie… in our annual engagement survey
95% of our people are committed to driving innovation and change
91% of our people celebrate the diversity in their teams and wider company
90% of our people feel safe to share they’ve made a mistake
89% of our people strive to recognise colleagues for the amazing work they do
89% of our people know how their job supports the company’s strategy
So if you want to make a difference every day, we’d love to have you.
Senior Injury & Liability Claims Handler – Belfast
This Senior Injury & Liability Claims Handler role involves handling standard and non-conventional cases using agreed claims processes to achieve settlement and business objectives.
They will spend most of their time managing customer interactions, liaising with suppliers, third parties and their representatives, escalating non-standard or complex cases, supporting more qualified colleagues, and reviewing policy wordings.
- Reviewing allocated cases and achieving settlement within designated personal authority level, in line with established standards, procedures and guidance provided.
- Handling standard and non-conventional cases.
- Identifying non-standard or complex claims and escalating to more qualified colleagues to ensure they are handled appropriately.
- Managing customer interactions in an efficient, courteous, and timely manner in order to deliver high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Organising and using approved internal and/or external suppliers to ensure repair, replacement and supply of appropriate goods and services to customers.
- Undertaking any other duties reasonably required as deemed appropriate within the scope of the role.
- Must have a minimum 2-3 year Liability / Injury claims handling experience
- Have exposure to both personal and commercial vehicles
- Progression with CII, APA or CIP exams
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and claims handling applications
- A competitive salary with an achievable performance related bonus
- Sociable hours of work Monday to Friday with no weekend work.
- A generous pension contribution
- 24 days annual leave plus additional company days and time off for moments that matter (with the option to buy more annual leave)
- Generous family leave policies
- Great employee social events, recognition awards and team activities
- Energetic and open team dynamic
- Hybrid role with 2/3 days onsite in our Belfast office
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status